Find me |
Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @
doyewloveme |
Je m'appelle Kaining ♥
Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.
All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
I've just realised from a person, whom I've never seen or talk with but just by reading her journal, I learnt that things aint as easy as I thought. She's strong or I should say VERY strong. I'm not sure if she regretted but I don think she did. But for me, I know I might, I'm weak, I admit. I DON want and cant afford to risk. I think she's great, at least she tried. She fell, but the fall made her stronger & not surrender. Sometimes you need alot more than just courage. There's actually alot more than what I initially thought. This road won't be easy, I KNOW. I wont risk & fall, because ...
1000000000000000000000000 times I made decisions, this time I guess I've make the only RIGHT one.
My
sweetest ♥ ;
at 1/01/2008 11:13:00 PM
Comments