Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Sunday, December 30, 2007


Went out with darling to shop! ((: Oh my, our frequency is always tuned right. We wore the same tee but different colours which we bought together few months ago. Its so coincident & I really love the feeling. With her around, everything seems so nice & sweet. Been out for consecutive days till late, so went home early today. I'm looking forward to tml!! 2008 countdown, new year, new wishes! I wish.. MONEY & LOVE. Hahas. That's what all girls want! New year, new start.. I'm spending my new year with the ppl I spent with on x'mas. I'm sure it will be as good as X'mas eve night. Going clarke quay again, hope my liver can take it since I've drinking alot recently. ((: Flaming Labo again? Or try new one? Shall see tml with darling. Ok, I love her! ((:


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 12/30/2007 11:07:00 PM

Comments