Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Sunday, December 23, 2007


Tml's Christmas eve! The day I longed for has finally come. (: Guess I'll be spending my Christmas eve night with darling CT & probably CA they all. Bought a Christmas gift for darling ytd, shopped such a long time before deciding what to get for this lovely princess. (: Holidays are going to be over soon, well, I'm so so NOT looking forward to it. Numerous projects for me to rush this holidays, is this really a holiday? Or a 2 weeks project assignments? Ok, I will just put away all this & enjoy my Christmas! (:


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 12/23/2007 04:22:00 PM

Comments