Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Saturday, December 01, 2007


It's late night now, lights off and most people are turning in. Well, But I still see a number of people on msn. Ok, I just realised is december holidays for the secondaries. When is it going to be ours? Two more weeks? I've forgotten, but it's ok, it's just a two week holiday although I understand that its better than nothing. Club is a must for darling & me, cause we are being curfewed by SCH for the past months since sch reopened. I'm going to make full use of my two weeks break, work is a must because of the cash, but of cause time to enjoy is a MUST too! I'm so glad everything's alright for darling again. Cheer up darling! I hope all my darlings are doing well. (: Let photos do the talking in school today with my good cliques. I turning in now as I've work tomorrow. So yeap, see you! Bye.
The photos are taking its own sweet time to load today, blogger's lagging, shall upload tml! (: I'm turning in for the day!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 12/01/2007 01:36:00 AM

Comments