Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Saturday, December 29, 2007


"Thanks" to WAIHONG, EDEN & CHENYANG for sabo-ing me just now & made me DRUNK! Class DBI-0703 bbq was fun. The first ever time, Pan shuo came with us for class gathering. Everyone were present except for cecelia & amelin. We laughed our hearts out & I realised this is the first time 0703 were bond together. We played a game of putting a card on our forehead and we are not supposed to see our own card. The smallest number that one's got among the us had to do a dare decided by us. Ok, my stupid idea of " Going to the next pit beside us & dance with a guy/girl " & I've gotten the smallest number. As I was pretty drunk, so the dare ended up to be " Going to the next pit beside us & take a photo with a guy ". I went there saying I would like to take a picture with any of the guy here. I took it, the picture was blur, cause I did not turn on the flashlight.

I'm so drunk just now, but I feels better now already! ((: Thanks all! I'm so so low! Can anyone save me! I hate the feeling now.


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 12/29/2007 01:22:00 AM

Comments