Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Can someone please wake me up from that beautiful dream? I don want it to be so unreality. Dream, people said it's opposite from reality, I believed in it. So just wake me up before it's too late. I don know what I wanted exactly. Different love, different ways to handle & maintain it. But it's hard to find the right person. The right person can be just someone very normal as long as you will be happy for that little things he does rather than the wrong person but does alot for you. & this is so I finally made a decision that I know is best, to break up with my boyfriend, cause I knew he's not the right one. When will this day come? When He appear in front of me, not saying much but his actions, make me smile from the bottom of my heart.


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 12/26/2007 10:53:00 PM

Comments