Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Monday, October 15, 2007


Ytd marks the end of my semester break, time flies. After work at suntec, went to bedok 85 cause Hawwy just came back from china, a mini celebration. (: Had fun, drank beer and chatted, darling was there too, cause her bf brought her there. (: I love them!

Today, the first day of semester 2, was late, supposed to reach school by 9am but I reached at 11am, had my french lesson and after that break with school cliques. (: Then went for the tutorial but not knowing that tutorial was cancelled, we waited there aimlessly. After half an hour of waiting, I went off to warehouse to work. (: Reached there at 2.30pm, boyfriend gave me somehing, a sweet nice lighter from mu-ee & I really like it! Thanks love! He said he shopped very long, unsure what to buy. (: Tml love asked me to give excuse so that I don have to work warehouse tml cause he's taking MC. Hahas. So I'm not goig there to work till wed. (:

Hawwy & Jinx, I know the care you both gave! Thanks. Meet up soon! (:
Darling, Miss you & love you.
Love, thanks for the sweet lighter, love you! (: miss you!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 10/15/2007 09:10:00 PM

Comments