Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Thursday, October 18, 2007


Current Mood | Happy ♥ed & Holiday sick |
Listening to | Big girls dont cry - Fergie |


Today went to work at warehouse at 9am. (: First time love reached there earlier than me! Love had been so sweet & nice to me. I miss darling CT, she's been busy with sch & out for double date today with her boyfriend after her sch. (: I miss shopping, clubbing or simply chilling out at some cafe with her! I'm kinda having holiday sick now! School started, time seems to be not enough everyday for me. I'm rushing for almost everything. Can I have my holidays back again so that I've time to work, shop, club, chill & sleep! I miss my darlings, CT, Wendy, Banana & Ade. Everyone's busy, six years had passed, it's not like we're stil in secondary, where we spent our time together, doing some teenagers's doing. Thinking back, all those were beautiful memories although its funny too! My girlfriends, when will be our next outing? Bbq or Chalet would be great! Next week onwards, getting busier and busier. Time, please stop, esp at the times with darling & love. (:
& Lastly boyfriend loves to ...
KN : A shag day today, I'll go home, use the computer for awhile and then sleep!
Boyfriend : You wont be sleeping so early.
KN : Why?
Boyfriend : Cause you will be missing me.
KN : ( Kept quiet & laughed )
A sec before I could say anything..
Boyfriend : No lah, You wont.
KN : You loves ask something & reply your own ans. Hahas.
Boyfriend : Hahas. Cause you always don ans.
& we laughed together.
Then boyfriend insisted me to take the black pepper currypuff to eat or bring home.

Boyfriend loves to help me ans the negative answer for his qns. Lols. He never fails to do that everyday! (:



Love, I miss you! Love you! (: Thanks for the sweetest care & laughter you gave! (:

Darling, miss you! Love you! I miss the days with you. (: Enjoy your day with your boyfriend!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 10/18/2007 09:16:00 PM

Comments