Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Friday, October 05, 2007


Today is my lucky day, i supposed is after 4pm. Started work at 10.45, was sick in the morning, but still have to work, whole body was like so weak, throat is like so dry & somemore it's cold there. First thing i thought of was to msg darling to tell her abt my sickness & told her abt the bad day. Did not tell love cause I'm afraid he might ask me to go home and rest instead of meeting him. Initially, I thought it was a bad day, time passed slowly, how i wished the time would fast forward and stop at 7pm cause love meeting me at 7pm after my work. & during the time I'm working, I prayed hard that love wont get ot today cause I know today warehouse is going to be busy! Huiping came at 4pm, and she asked me if Ian had asked me to go back to warehouse and she said she will call Ian. I'm so so happy after hearing that. In the end, I was told to wait for Ian's call and MAYBE next week i will be going to warehouse to help out. I pray hard for that! At 7pm, I went off from work and walked to millenia walk to meet love, he did not get ot today cause he rushed out everything so as to meet me! Then we had Bk for dinner and he bought and paid for that. I felt bad but he's reluntant to take when i wanted to pay him the money. (: Then we went outside marina square, a nice place and chatted & smoked. We really cherished the times we can go out together and he promised he will get MC one day to company me the whole day! (: I'm looking forward to that, love had been sweet! Time passed so fast, totally opp from the time that I worked. How we wished time would stopped for us. But to no avail, time still passed so so fast. Left at 9.30pm for cab cause love is in rush, but the waiting time for cab is like 1 HOUR and we walked rounds and rounds and place to place just to get a cab! I think I've explored cityhall! Hahas. Then finally at 10.45pm, a cab stopped for us and we got up, but... traffic jam at CTE! Hahas. Cabfare was ex, love passed me $20 but of course I'm reluntant to take for like so many times, in the end i gave him back before he alighted, although I know I've not enough money for the cab to go punggol, so I dropped at serangoon mrt station soon after love dropped at serangoon ave 2, and of course i cant let him know i actually went to take mrt back home, if not he will be worried. Reached home at 11.30pm (: It's such a sweet time with love! I hope I can return to warehouse next week!

Love, thanks for today, although it's only for few hours but I'm happy enough & I understand, don worry! (: You're my sweetest! Love you & Miss you! I enjoyed today !

Darling, it's 12.31am and you're still working! But such a sweet thing that your bf actually went down and is waiting for you now outside your shop! (: Love you & Miss you! When's our shopping day again?


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 10/05/2007 12:00:00 AM

Comments