Ok, ages since I blogged. Was rather busy this few days. Been working at warehouse or going out with darling. This few days with boyfriend was great, had a fun and sweet and vinegar time! He opened sweet talk as well as vinegar talk right love? (: But Monday, sch would start, which means maybe no more warehouse and lesser time with boyfriend? Praying hard that I can work warehouse after sch hours. Boyfriend had his driving test today and he went off from warehouse for the test at 12pm, time passed slow without him, but he promised he would be back after his test at around 5+. he passed the test and got his lisence when Sam called him after his test. Boyfriend's promise was not broken, he really came back in the rush at 5+, initially he did not need to come back for work, as he's coming back for an hour only, but for promise, he rushed back. Thanks Love. (: After work, walked to mrt with love & Sam, then off I went suntec to meet darling. During my walk from citylink to suntec, love called me and chatted till I reached suntec, so sweet of him. (: Then met darling, and had a great time and chat with her. (: Love her. Tml full shift at suntec and sun have to work too, I MISS BOYFRIEND, have to wait till next week then see him. LOVE BOYFRIEND & DARLING. Miss them. (: