A new week started of with french lesson from 10am - 12pm, ok, it was totally bored (: Break time with poly mates then carried on with DCN lesson, I did my tutorial beforehand. (: A good girl indeed. Lols. Went off from sch to work at 2pm, of course time with love went fast! (: Meeting Chinann buddy for supper soon, It's been long since I saw him! Yeap, I miss him ! (: He's always my buddy! (: I miss my beloved boyfriend & darling. LOOVVVEEE! I'm going for a shopping spree with darling soon cause payday in like few days time! (:
Boyfriend : Let you guess something.
KN : Ok, haha, what?
Boyfriend : Whats something with 8 legs, two head & a pair of wing.
KN : ( THINKING )
Boyfriend : If you ever guess it correct, you are power!
KN : Hmm.. Err.. Hahas.
Boyfriend : Donno eh, wanna give up?
KN : OK!
Boyfriend : Actually I also donno the answer!
KN : LOL!!! LAME!
Ok, thats my boyfriend, he's crazy at times.