It's Monday again. reminded me of warehouse once again, I'm down when the train went past potong pasir when going to suntec for work. Started work at 2pm, but luckily today's time went faster than I imagined, darling came down with her bf and waited for me to off from work, they're so sweet. I'm happy for darling, somehow when i see their sweetness, it reminded me of love! So smsed him during my breaktime when he's about to off from work. (: As usual, his replies always make my days a beautiful one. I really miss boyfriend. & Tml's my offday! Finally off after working for one month without fail everyday. Three weeks and my pay is about $900! Hahas. I'm going for a shopping spree in few days time! Tml will be going to cp to find darling after her work there, and in the evening, we will be going down to town, it's been a long time since we enjoyed together, shall window shop, FREQUENCY & chill out at a cafe with good ambience for a good chat! Love my darling ! (: She's my everything just like my boyfriend. I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND!
Love, please take care while working, hope we can meet up this week, cause I miss you! (: Love you!
Darling, you're so sweet with your bf today, I'm happy for you! (: Hehe. Love you! Tml will be a good day! Miss you!