I'm getting lucky recently & I seriously love my life now, with
darlings & love. Woke up at 10am today & prepared to go to work but my phone rang.. Guess what IAN called me, he asked me " Rozie did not ask you to come office today for work?", so i replied nope, and i went down happily to office instead of suntec. I'm so happy, but a pity rozie forgot to tell me ytd if not i can start work at 9am which means longer time with
love. Reached there, wanted to give Sam and
Love a surprise, but who knows they already knew it in the morning. Hahas. Had fun with them when working, Sam said without me around, warehouse is totally quiet esp
love. So went chatting while working and smoking breaks. I seriously missed that place. Ian came in the warehouse and we chatted too, he told me that if I want, next mon to fri i can come office and work. I'm so happy so is
love. Then during breaktime, left with half an hour,
love and me went to the staircase for chat again, he's so sweet! (: Time passed fast and soon we got off from work after such a sweet day with
love and nice day with sam & ian. Then after work, I called Ian i double checked my schedule and he said he will be going overseas today and asked me if i wanna get anything. So good of him. Hehes.
Love had been so sweet the whole day, I dont think I need any sweets so is my
darlings, chay & shuyi. Hahas.
Darling came to meet me at potong pasir and off we went to dhouby to have our dinner at cafe cartel, a nice dinner after I got my pay today! Then we walked around then meet
darling shuyi after her work. Wanted to get
love something, initially a shirt from num, but ended planning to get him a CD that he's looking for those songs, but cant find. But I'm going to HMV to look for it during my break time at suntec tml, & also going to get him a towel from nike. (: Went home after our starbucks SWEET chat & heard alot of sweet stuffs from my
darlings! Love them. Reached home at 12am.
Love, I LOVE YOU. Today's such a sweet day, with you around, everyday passed fast & everyday's a sweet day! Miss you!
Darling, enjoy your date tml, when will we both be free for the whole day so we can go shopping instead of rush shopping? Hahas. (: Love you
Darling shuyi, your sweet stuffs is so dramatic & I enjoyed listening to it. Hahas.
Ian, BON VOYAGE!