Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Saturday, October 20, 2007


Current Mood | Happy ♥ed & Sleepy |
Listening to | My Love - Justin Timberlake |


Woke up at 7.30 in the morning, it was drizzling when I reached Potong pasir & I was about to late due to Ian's breakfast. Went to the "mama" shop to buy cigg and Love appeared in front of me when I'm about to pay the cigg. Hahas. Thanks to love's umbrella, cause the rain got bigger after I saw him. Hahas. Then we walked together to work. (: Yeap, the second time, we shared an umbrella but its always me being the dry one cause he's like holding the whole umbrella and covers all for me. (: We slacked for an hour while waiting for the stocks to come. Chatted & smoked happily and still got paid for doing so. Hahas. Half day at warehouse was slack cause we actually only worked for 1hr from 10 - 11. After that we slacked again without doing anything except chatting & smoking till 1.30pm. Was supposed to go at 12.30 but we took our own sweet time slacking. Hahas. A beautiful day with love, just the two of us at work today. (: Then at 1.30pm, love company me to wait for bus 133 as I've to go suntec to work. & He went home after that. Love said he will call me tonight and I know it's going to be around 12.15am. So I'm waiting & I know he will call cause he always do what he promised me! I'm so sleepy now, tired at work at suntec. Tml's going to be another day at suntec, time passed slowly! Oh ya, My phone had been sent to repair by love, think getting back next week, had to pay around $120, cause the mainboard problem. Love said he's going to pay for me, but of course I'm not going to let him pay cause it's my fault for my phone's problem cause I did not took care of it properly.

Miss BOYFRIEND & DARLING. LOVE YOU!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 10/20/2007 11:41:00 PM

Comments