Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Sunday, October 21, 2007


Current Mood | Happy ♥ed & Misses |
Listening to | Summerlove |


Love called me half an hr ago. (: Ok, I miss him! Hahas. Was working at suntec today, till 5pm. Then off I went to penisula plaza to get skinnys. It's cheap there, but somehow the quality is not as good as the one I bought at fareast. But it's ok, what's important is I need to save money. Bought 3 jeans, the black, white & red for $60. Then trained to dhouby since it was still early to get tops. In the end, I settled on a brown long top & a black half jacket from Myphosis. Both tops costed me $75. I'm broke now! My spending is over my limit this month. Luckily its the end of month soon, getting my pay in 10 days time, if not how am I going to survive with $180 left right now. I'd spent $810 in like less than a month! Next month, I shall start to save up, resist myself from spending unnecessaries. Hopefully I will. Hahas. I'm so tired now, tml's school starts at 10am, and I will go off at 2pm to warehouse and work. I'm seriously sick & tired with school. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND & DARLING! (:


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 10/21/2007 10:13:00 PM

Comments