Current Mood | Happy ♥ed & Energetic |
Music | Give it to me |
Today's a good day, went to work at 9am, reached there & seriously I'm like paid for nothing. Cause I did not do any work, boyfriend was the one doing, he just asked me to stay there and see him do. Hahas. So ended up, I did nothing. With love around, He will always do the work all by himself or ask others do. (: Thanks love! Then we went off at 2.20pm and bought 4D, the first time i bought 4D. & worse still, first prize is the no. 8945 and love & me bought 8975!!! Nvm, there's still tml. (: I miss boyfriend, can only see him next week. Miss, miss, miss & still miss. Miss darling too, I think she's shagged, with her school work & work. Darling, please take care & shopping is waiting for us cause payday in like few days time! Love boyfriend & darling.
See you!