Boyfriend msged me a good night sweet msg ytd night when I'm about to fall asleep, did not expect his msg, so it's like a sweet for me before I sleep. Woke up at 8am and prepared for work. Started work at 11am then darling came down and pass me a necklace. Thanks darling! Then off she went to give a surprise to her boyfriend. (: Sweet right? Hees. At 4pm, love msged me but I cant see the msg as my phone spoilt, so i went to Bossini to borrow wendy darling's phone. Then gave a call to Love, and he told me he's not feeling well, so may have to meet me tml instead of today. Ok, I'm disappointed but love cheered me up so it's alright cause I can still meet up with him tml. Was supposed to work till 7pm but I postponed to tml after love said he cant meet me today, so I agreed to work full shift today and tml till 7pm. Ian came down today, I'm so glad he came but.. HE FORGOT TO BRING MY CHEQUE! Arg.. Went to smoke with him and chatted & joked with him. He's really a very good retail operation executive, to him, I'm like his friend instead of his employee. Till today, I finally realised suntec manager treat me differently because they know I'm very close to office people cause I worked there for weeks. This is very practical, I know. Lols. I love smoking with Ian, he asked to me to study how far i can till I cant anymore, just give him a call & he will prepare the supervisor place for me & we talked like friends chat. Hahas. (: I'm so so glad he came down, although my in-charge wish he would leave suntec faster. Lols! Time passed fast today. Praying hard that Love wont get ot tml! (:
Darling, how's your date today?
Love, rest well, dont worry, I'm not angry. Hahas. Love you, Miss you! I'm praying hard tml you wont get ot! (: Hahas.