Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Another day of school, I'm begining to detest school & probably a little on my class? Dont wish to talk about it. Go off from school at around 2pm then went down to work. TIme passed real fast during work. Ian is going to quit smoking, so he came in and gave me his lighter. Lols. So nice of him. He bet with love if he quitted for a month, love's going to quit too. Hahas. & I'm being dragged in by Ian, he said I must too, cause we are all under the same roof! Lols. Then after work, love wanted to send me home but in the end, I said nvm & we went to the Mcdonalds to get our dinner and went to a playground and eat. Reached home at 10.45pm. (: Tml's school starting at 1pm. Think maybe going for work then go sch and came back to work after sch again. Lols. (: Miss darling & love. Love them!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 10/23/2007 12:03:00 AM

Comments