Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Saturday, September 29, 2007


Went to work at 9am at bugis, continue with the set up, it's tiring & boring. Tml will be going vivo aldo's accessories then monday back to bugis. Hai. Arg.. How i wish monday is back to office! Hais. Days are getting bored without warehouse. But my mood was lightened up when boyfriend gave me a call at 5.30pm, there's problem with my phone recently, somehow i could not see who's calling me sometimes, and so i even asked who is he, cause i did not expect his call. But I was working so cant talk for long, a few mins and we put down the phone, he's buying 4D at that point of time. But I'm really happy that he called! (: Love you & Miss you! Darling, went with her bf for movie and dinner. She's not yet back home, but I'm sure she enjoy her day with her sweet boyfriend. Love her & miss her too!

Love, don't worry, i understand, that's why i always waited for your msg for so long without any complains! Hahas. Love you & Miss you! Your call today makes my day GREAT! (: Boyfriend, I LOVE YOU!

Darling, enjoy your day with him! (: Hahas. I'm sure later you have alot of things to update me! Miss you & love you!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/29/2007 08:47:00 PM

Comments