Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Sunday, September 30, 2007


Went to Vivo's accessories to work, but at 12pm i was told to cab down to suntec and work instead because two staffs from there went MIA, but I'm glad to leave vivo, cause I don like there at all. Back to suntec, but today worked at the accessories shop instead of the shoes one, but actually they are just next door to each other. Today's work is slack, all i did was to think of boyfriend. Smsed him & replies from him really lightens up my mood! (: Then darling came at 5.45, went for my second break with her, she's so sweet to come all the way down to pass me that sweet chocolates and the hp chain. I love her! Hahas. Then went home with wendy darling after work, her dad drove us home, so i reached home early today. Love her! (: & Lastly I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND & I MISS HIM SO MUCH! Next week maybe meeting BOYFRIEND, not sure the day but I'm so looking forward to it. (: Tml's monday but no warehouse for me, instead suntec 2-10pm. Hais. Cant see boyfriend everyday like the past!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/30/2007 11:14:00 PM

Comments