Find me |
Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @
doyewloveme |
Je m'appelle Kaining ♥
Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.
All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Today was a long day at work at suntec. Time passed slowly. But tml's a MONDAY again, which means I will be going back to warehouse! I'm so so so happy! Hahas. Darling came down to suntec and queued donuts for me! 24 donuts altogether, and I'm bringing to work for all my loved ones at warehouse tml! So sweet of darling, she's like my another half! I think if I'm a guy, I will surely fall for her! Hahas. I cant live my life without her too, so is she right? Hahas. Anyway, darling, I love you & thanks for the donuts!! I appreciate it!
My
sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/23/2007 11:57:00 PM
Comments