Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Today it's another happy day at office's warehouse! (: I'm always happy working there. Was busy still today, sam was not around in the morning, so left with mac, kittu, xiaomei & me. Lols. But sam came back in the afternoon with lunches for us. Ate with Mac & kittu at the warehouse, funny stuffs happened, long story. Lols. Then after lunch began working and every hour went to take 5 with ian, mac & sam. Haha. Then worked till 6.45pm then Ian came in with a piece of bad news. Arg, I have to go wisma's aldo to help out tml or maybe thurs too!! Ian asked me whether if I prefered to work in warehouse and I replied with no thinking a YES and told him the boreness there! Lols. Then he promised that Friday or maybe thurs i will be back at the warehouse! & even said that he will go down wisma tml! Hope so. At least can company me for a Take 5. Hahas. But if he goes down, I guess the other aldo's staffs will be upset cause he will be there to spot check. Hahas. But.. it's not my problem. Lols. So bad of me, yeah. Hahas. After work, walked to Mrt with sam & mac, then chay darling met me at the control station, she saw them and even bought me beardpapa! So sweet of her. Love her alot! Then went hougang mall for dinner again. Hahas. It's her lucky day today cause.. em hem, but she missed something. Lols. Argg.. I'm getting my results later at 12am, hope i pass all esp MARKETING! Hai, I'm not looking forward to tml cause working at wisma but not warehouse from 12pm-10pm. Hais!!

Chay darling, Love you alot! thanks for the cream puffs & came down to potong pasir to meet me! & goodluck for your job & friendster. Lols.


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/18/2007 08:44:00 PM

Comments