The time has came, time to leave warehouse..
I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND!
Reached office at 8.55am today, love was slightly later then me by 5 mins. Started work and my mood went down when I was told to leave for bugis in 10 mins after starting work, did not expect to be so early, so is love. It's an unbearable leave for both of us, as well as i cant bear to leave sam, kittu and everyone in office & of course the warehouse. Lots of memories there. Three weeks ago, the first day i went to the office, the place, everything and everyone were like a total stranger to me, but days passed, everything there became part of my life but today i had to leave the place, I'm really sad, tears rolled down twice and xiaomei saw. Love said the three words and i handed him my goodluck hp chain before i leave to remind him to call me, sms me or ask me out. He's sad, and i appeared to be strong in front of him but yet I'm not. When inside huiping's car, i'm quiet, very quiet, all in my mind was warehouse. Reached bugis, started to count the cartons of stock, and of course it reminded me of love again, cause ytd and few days before, we counted the same stock and cartons for bugis together. After that, started to place the accessories on the rack, I was quiet still cause..
Busy with the set up till 6.10 then went home. The feeling of not wanting to be back home but still i went home, my tears rolled down again, did not smile ever since i left warehouse this morning, it's like an unusual me, cause in the warehouse, I will be smiling every sec. Smsed love during the train home. I think the sms did helped me to feel better. Love just told me he knew i cried this morning and he said my eyes were red, I told him the reason but did not tell him that i smiled to him before leaving cause I'm appearing to be strong. Finally i smiled after seeing love's msg one sec ago in telling me we can meet outside although cant meet at warehouse! Love, I seriously miss you the most and also warehouse. I'm down, and yes, i do..
I dont felt like staying at home, just feels like walking around so I will be going to orchard after this post to wait for darling & shuyi after their work.
Love, don forget! (: & I LOVE YOU!
Darling, I'm so worried that you got sick during work, but glad to know that his sms actually made your sadness gone! Hahas. Felt happy for you, et's so sweet right? Hahas. Don't worry about me & thanks for staying by my side. Love you & I will be going down later to find you and shu yi!
I LOVE WAREHOUSE!