Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Thursday, September 06, 2007


I've so much things to post. Hahaha. I seriously enjoyed my whole day! Ytd afternoon went for the interview and i think it was ok & will be working next week. Jinx bitch was so irritating during the bus trip, but i'd lots of laughter too. Hahas. & I told him I'm going zouk in the night and was told that pei ting, engteck and his friends are going too. Oh, Happy belated 18th birthday ENGTECK! (: Hahas, then off i met chay at orchard after the interview, wendy cant make it so left the both of us. We went around orchard, It was so so so FUN, although we did not shop but FREQUENCY! Haha. I love NUM so does she. Lols. We went to have our dinner at yoshinoya then watched the lion dance competition at taka but did not really saw it since it's packed with people there. At around 9.30pm, we left and headed off to ZOUK! Hahas. Both of us went in and just walked around, since it's early and coincidently, I saw Peiting, Engteck and his friends. Hahas. & so both of us joined them, I swear I did not regret joining them. Cause it was FUN with them around, hahas. I'm sure chay enjoy too with them cause they are so so sociable and funny lar. Hahas. But idiotic ENGTECK kept bullying me. Ok, i did bite his hand, but also thanks to him that i get rid of some other "pests" ytd. Hahas. Five guys and three girls and we hav lots of FUN! We danced till Zouk closed, around 4am. Hahas. Then all of us splited cab and home sweet home! (:

Thanks chay darling, glad you enjoy ytd & I'm so happy that I've the same frequency as you! Lols!
Thanks Jinx, for being irritating during the bus trip but made the 45 mins bus trip not a boring one. Hahas.
Thanks Peiting, Engteck & His friends, for the fun we had ytd! It's simply fun, I swear! Lols.
& wendy darling, next time must come alright. miss you!

Love all. See you! Hahas, Ytd was a perfect whole day! Lols.


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/06/2007 12:27:00 PM

Comments