I've been rather busy into numerous of interviews recently and will be working with jinx since he asked me to join him at DOME located at bishan. Hahas. With him around, I guess working will be great just like the past when we worked at Sakura though without Hawwy, Cecelia & Chinyee now. But this LAME BITCH is definitely going to be as FUN as ever. I still remembered when i first entered to Sakura to work, a stranger place with noone i knew. But I'm lucky that i met Jinx, Hawwy, Cecelia & Chinyee, they taught me alot of things and we became the best clicks & buddies! They made changes to my life from bad to good. I seriously cherish the times at sakura where we worked and played. Lots of places flew through my mind, we simply have too much fun memories. My smoking khakis, hawwy & jinx and good sisters, Chinyee & cecelia, THANKS for the past, present and of course future! (: I seriously love SAKURA & everyone there cause that's the place where memories are kept in my heart forever.
True friends are like this. They always stayed, till now it's already 3 years but still we meet up & talked and crapped like before. Now i realised true friends are hard to find, mostly happened to be passer-bys, and so this made me cherish even more of the true friends around me.
I thought my friendship with you guys are true, and I've always wanted this clicks to stay longer, but things changed and we drifted apart. But this also made me see the whole picture. I'm upset, indeed I'm, seriously. A phonecall cheered me up and made me see clearly than before. It's never "all words" anymore, it's the word "buddy" and i will always remember you! Thanks!
Although i'm still upset abt.. I'll still CHEER UP cause i know i still have my true friends around me! Tml afternoon Jinx gonna (Bitch, today's your first day of work, so tc) bring me to his workplace to interview and then nightlife will be clubbing with Chay & Wendy! Woo.. I'm so so so looking forward to it! See you! (: Love.