Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Wednesday, September 12, 2007


It's been long since i updated and the reasons are


11 Sept, Tues.
Worked at the office warehouse also, and I was invited last min to my company's Dinner and dance. This function was supposed to be for full timer only, but Ian, my retail operation executive invited me to the party when i was working in the office, he said I was the second part timer out of all the part-timers in all stores that he invited to the D&D, unable to reject his offer, i ended up being unable to shop with chayting. Sorry darling. Knocked off at 5pm then cabbed home as i had no much time to prepare for the function. Lefted home at around 6.15 to meet a full timer china girl as she does not know how to go. The function was held at clarke quay, velvet dragon, a disco pub. Well, of course i did not know the way too, but luckily ended up seeing kittu & Mac, so we went with them, Kittu is another warehouse full timer and Mac is the warehouse supervisor. Argg, but ended walking a big round and all thanks to MAC for leading us to the wrong way, hahas. But he did apologise. Ok, and we ended up at velvet dragon, thanks god to Sam, another warehouse supervisor. Went in, and the surrounding was great & it's only till this day that I realised Aldo is in the same company as Levis, dockers and blah blah blah. Hahas. The door gift was not bad, a levis wallet, a mini cup & an UMBRELLA! Hahas. Spotted Ian and he asked me not to get drunk and have to work the next day! Hahas. It was a free flow beer and wine party. Lots of games and funny stuff held, I was just hanging around with Mac, Sam, Kittu and the china girl. Half way through the party, saw my suntec colleagues, they were so shocked to see me there, as they knew that all the part-timers was not invited to the party and I had only joined Aldo for like few days, yet i was invited, and I'm with the office & warehouse people. Hahas. (: Aldo, Levis and blah blah staffs were there too. The party and warehouse helpout, I got to know lots of people like the big boss of Aldo and get to know him. He's a nice guy, I even took a photo with him. I felt I'm so lucky. Hahas. Mac won the $100 OG voucher and a fan in the lucky draw, and the blur me, did not realised i won the 99th prize till Mac spotted my no. on the paper and he kept saying I'm blur. Hahas. I won myself a $50 taka voucher and a levis sunglass which seems to be expensive. Hahas. Kittu was drunk and Sam & Ian went off earlier, so Mac and I ended up looking after him, Kittu is damn joker of the day, Mac and I were laughing at his actions and pretended we dont know him. In the end, around 11.40pm, we decided to company Kittu to hail a cab. Then we both went to clake quay mrt station to try our luck if there's still last train, but lady luck was not on our side. So we decided to buy some beer and sit down at the river and chat since there's already midnight charge. We chatted for like 2 hours, he teached me lots of stuff and I cant believe he's actually 32 cause he looked like 23 only! Hahas. Was shocked to hear his age, but he's really a nice guy, I swear. Had fun with him chatting, smoking & drinking. At around 2am, it rained heavily, and the UMBRELLA doorgift was actually useful, so we went to took a cab home, he live at seranggoon so we took the same cab. (: Thanks MAC for all your talk! (: Sorry chay darlng, cant join you for shopping.

12 Sept, Wed.
Woke up at 7am for work at 9am, was very shagged due to late home on the previous night. Hahas. Mac and I were betting on seeing who did not come to work since we reached home late. I reached early and he's late by 5mins but still both of us went work. But we were like so tired. Hahas. I really enjoy working at the warehouse, cause it's all about slacking, talking, pasting barcode and scanning barcode and sitting down seeing the guys carrying cartons. Haha! Such a slack job and I'm so lucky to get to work there and know the management people and talking to them. (: Haha. Sam & Mac are the nicest supervisor i've seen, they treated me like their friends! (: Ian is nice too! (: Everyone there are so nice!!! (: I cant bear to leave aldo's warehouse. Knocked off from work at 6.30pm, then went home and change, went to zouk with chayting, engteck and his friends & saw jen and chuhui there. Enjoyed but yet was v.v.shagged! Clubbed till 4am and reached home at 5am. Slept for only 1.5 hours.

13 Sept, Thurs.
Due to the really serious lack of sleep and hangover, I went to work with a tired face! Hahas. Kept dozing off when i was sitting down as there's nothing for me to do at work. Cause Mac and Sam were the ones doing, carrying cartons, cause I dont have to carry, although i do volunteer to help. Mac laughed when i dozed off, he even took the barcode scanner and wanted to scan me. Haha. Then i scared him when i went back to the warehouse during break as i forgot to take something, he jumped up! Hahas. It's a funny scene. Hahas. Then went to smoke with him and Sam during work. After break time was kinda busy, as there's alot of stocks to scan. Knocked off at 6.30pm and then went to meet Jx, des, adrian, Dom and zonghe, as today is jia xian's birthday! So we sang a birthday song, cut cake at near dom's house. Then i went home early as I'm really very very tired due to the lack of sleep for consecutive two days! I'm looking forward to everyday's work! Argg, I wish to work at there for long, cause everyone is so nice to me, slack job and FUN job! (: Cant bear to leave after my holiday, so I will still be working part time at aldo, but may not be warehouse anymore! Hais. I prefer to work in the warehouse million times then store! Hehes. Sat or Sun may have to work in store cause office is not open for the two days. How i wish everyday can work there!! Lols. I'm looking forward to tml work! (: Lucky girl!!!

Chay darling, Cheer up! Think of the positive side! I'm always here, rmb! Love you!!!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/12/2007 07:55:00 PM

Comments