Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Wednesday, September 05, 2007


In another few hours time, I'm heading off to tampines to meet my bitch, Jinx. He asked me not to be late, I guess he might be the one that's late yeah. Hahas. Going with him to his workplace to interview, then after that he has to work and i have to go down to suntec to meet my girls, chay & wendy. We'll hang around there or town till late night before we get down to zouk. Hahas. Love them! And of course not forgetting my another 2 monkeys, ade & serena, they cant go to zouk cause they have school & attachment. Well, I swear we'll enjoy for them! Hahas. (: GIRLS NIGHT!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/05/2007 12:02:00 PM

Comments