Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Sunday, September 23, 2007


I just felt like writing & not sure what to type.
IF IF IF IF ....... I would not be here writing, BUT BUT BUT BUT .........

The night reminds ppl of the sorrow,
happiness, can it stay for long,
time past, a day and another,
if one day I'm not around with you like the past,
will you miss me, think of me or look for me,
remember the smile which we always gave,
maybe its time i should tell you before time's up,
aku cinta padamu.


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/23/2007 12:34:00 AM

Comments