Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Friday, September 07, 2007


Down to suntec to meet wendy. And guess who we saw, Alvin ng, when chay and I was going up the escalator that goes to suntec and he was going down from the escalator. Alright, he's a HUNK! We've been lucky since ytd, hopes it carries on. Few hours before wendy's offwork time, we have been talking about ytd, well, we seems to stay at ytd and we dont even wanna leave! Cause it's super FUN! even talking abt it made us..! hahas. Then we went home with wendy!

I wish I wish.. hahas

Love them! My darlings!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/07/2007 12:09:00 AM

Comments