Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Thursday, September 27, 2007


Darling found her happiness on the same day which is ytd. Et is so sweet to her esp at 11.56pm ytd, he said something to her that is really touching, I know darling is happy too, right? (: I'm so envy of her because they can meet up often from now on. Hope they will always be happy in their own "candy land". Lols. (: Love you, darling. (: Your boyfriend is SO sweet!

Today, Love is so sweet to me as usual, he did not let me do the tough job instead he done it himself, all i had to do was to help him count the quantity of the stocks, chat with him & laugh with him. During breaktime, love & me went to smoke & we stood at the staircase and chat till breaktime's over. My boyfriend is so sweet & we had fun during the chat! (: But tml's my last day or half day at warehouse & in the afternoon I'd to leave love for bugis junction, the new aldo's accessories shop. I dont want & cant bear to leave the warehouse esp Love, the times we worked together. I know after tml, we might not see each other often, maybe not even once a week? I donno, as both of us are busy although love said will date me out but he added that I will forget him soon after i left warehouse. But Love, I wont forget you, when you're free, give me a call & I'll be there! A msg a day keeps misses lesser by a little! Boyfriend, I love you!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 9/27/2007 09:09:00 PM

Comments