Hahaha, Today, Shuyi popped to me a qns of " How long have you been not blogging"? Well, then i was reminded of my blog, I just dont have the urge to blog recently due to exams and somehow i felt something was wrong somewhere but i couldnt find what's wrong, perhaps totally numbed? I'm not sure. But I'm alright now although there's three more papers to go while seeing most of my friends having the last paper today. Lots of things happened and passed this 2 weeks, for i dont see a need to post everything out cause it will be long and perhaps i've forgotten some of it.
Walking down the road aimlessly, tossing a coin in letting fate decide which path to go and then follow, that's what I do.
Shuyi : Thanks alot for being my listener! I will always be here to you too! Love you.
Chayting : Cheer up! I'm always here. Love you.
All my clicks : Love you all! Thanks for being there during my darkest period!