Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Thursday, August 30, 2007


Chayting, Wendy, Zonghe, Chinann, Adrian & Desmond, THANKS for the dinner at crystal jade. I know it's damn ex, so don bluff me is just $88.50, I think 188.50 or 140+ right! Anyway, thanks! Love you all!

Chayting & Wendy, thanks for the present darlings and every single things. I seriously cherish the times!

Dominic & Kokwei, thanks for coming down just now & the mini toycar cake, it's cute!


To all the above : "Thanks" for the smashing of cake at me. Lol. Really thanks for the celebration of my 18th birthday. Love you all!


& also thanks to:
Jingxiang & Hawwei BITCHES! Buddies forever, sorry that cant meet you all! Thanks for the b'day msg but with KNN & BITCH word.

Cecelia, thanks for your phone b'day song singing & greeting. Lols.

I've got so much to thanks for the greetings :
Serena, Ade, Jen, Jen's friend, Clare, Chuhui, Ivy, Wanlin, Chenyang, Chenyang's friend, Clarence, Derek, Jiaxin, Jiaxin's colleague (Keson), Waihong mummy, Marjorie, Shuyi, Duck, Jonus, Melissa, Josiah, Weekiat, i hope i did not miss out? Lol. Oh ya, not forgetting those wishes from people in friendster msg & testimonials.


THANKS THOSE! It's 12 now, which means, MY BIRTHDAY IS OVER & I'm 18!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 8/30/2007 11:34:00 PM

Comments