Find me |
Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @
doyewloveme |
Je m'appelle Kaining ♥
Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.
All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:
Monday, July 02, 2007
Four hours of lab and it's 8.40am, I'm not late today cause somehow i never slept well ytd's night. Thoughts flew into my mind, causing the sudden disappearance of my beautiful sleep. Thought i would be shag but not a little, somehow i felt still as energetic as ever. Week passed since the new term started, i guess like what they've said i've changed, i dont "fling" around in sch now. I knew the reason. But I still love my clicks in school and i'm still as chatterbox as ever to you all yeahs?
My 5 monkeys sis,
Chin Ann, Dom, Adrian, Jonus, Zonghe, Kokwei,
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
My
sweetest ♥ ;
at 7/02/2007 09:06:00 AM
Comments