Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Thursday, July 26, 2007


Alright, finally shagged days are over, projects! I finally slept 3 hours ytd after having not sleeping for 43 hours, facing the computer screen, rushing for 2 projects. Did my marketing presentation today and we must really give ourself a good meal if we get an A or B since we completed last min work in 24 hours although we were given a month to complete. But this last min work had caused disruption to my beautiful sleep. I need to get my sleep replenished. I'm shagged! School had been great with my cliques around me, gossiping, laughing, talking craps, etc. After school hours, have been slacking with my love ones, oh ya, saying of them reminds me of apologising for sat, our kbox day. Sorry guys!

It's been long since i went for a shopping spree. The main reason is i'm out of cash, seriously broke! Been some time since i last visited Mng, Topshop, Forever21, zara, etc. Great singapore sales have been going on for some times but i've not gotten anything. I seriously need cash for tops, bottom, bag, shoe, almost everything.

This sat, planned to go sentosa with my love ones, looking forward to it. Tangling our eyes on the hunks and babes there aint wrong. Lols. indulging oneself is important esp after a long and tired week. Next week, i'm thinking of catching the movie " My Wife is a gangster 3 ", Eden had been telling me to catch it as he claimed it was nice, hope he's right. Lols. I'm suppose to have millions of words and thoughts to blog, but it went off my mind like 10secs ago. I'm out of words now. See you! Nights! (:


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 7/26/2007 11:51:00 PM

Comments