Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Wednesday, August 30, 2006


I'm seventeen today but yet i'm not a little happy, this year going to be my worse and fucking birthday that i wished it would end soon. Got a bad headache in school, so did not attend my 2.30pm lesson. I got damn drenched when i was going home as it was raining so heavily. I think i would probably get sick soon. Please let my birthday end soon!
Fucking 17th birthday!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 8/30/2006 03:24:00 PM

Comments