Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Sunday, April 30, 2006


Firstly, I just want to apologise sincerely to my boy as well as you all if i'm the one causing all those disagreement or disputes between you all. I'm sorry.

I don't know and can't help much in saving back the 4 years friendship, all i could do is post the facts that i know. He has never regard all of you as his back up friends for he always regard everyone of you as his true friends. Whenever he's with me, he would always mention you all, about the past, the memories, the troubles he shared with you guys and also his worries about your coming o level. He had never forget what each of you did for him, esp the scar he caused. Today, the day without you guys, although he appears to be strong in front of me, but from his eyes, i could see that he missed you guys. He missed the phonecalls he would receive every single day, he cherish all of you. He wanted to save back this 4 yrs friendship but will you all? You might not know how he cares or cherish but he's not the kind that knows how to express it out, but from the little actions, i know he did, i hope you all will realise it too. Tomorrow our 7th month, what he hopes most is to have this friendship back and have you all blessing. I know neither all of you wish to give up this friendship, so give a thought about it. anyway, I'm sorry.

Most importantly to My Boy,
I'm SORRY!


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 4/30/2006 08:05:00 PM

Comments