Find me | Friendster | Scroll down for tagboard ♥
Beloved | Darling @ doyewloveme |

Je m'appelle Kaining ♥

Eighteen, 30August1989
Nanyang Polytechnic
Year one, Dip in Business Informatics, DBI0703
Joined Aldo on 07Sept2007
Piority given to Darling CT & Friends.

All-Time
xhsbgdbc, Darlings, Nightlife, Chilling out, Music, Photography, Frequency with CT, Clubbing & Liquor occasionally, Aldo, Holidays, and it goes on.. (:





& You are currently listening to Disenchanted
Sunday, April 23, 2006


Went out to dear's house this morning, had lots of fun & laughter with all the jokes. Then set off to Tampines at 1pm, we have endless things to say even though we meet everyday and spent most of our time together. It's never bored being with him all these while. (: No one can break us up, right? (: Seventh month is coming, haven decide whr to go yet , but going anywhere for us would be fun. I'm going to drag my boy to a clinic soon, i think he detest doctor but you still have to go. Dear, Study hard with me! New Zealand...


I can't be bothered with some KID.


THE KID

Don tried to deny anything when we already know. Not wanting to expose you is giving you a chance. You are just a KID so don try anything funny with me. I may get nasty if things got worse. Please appreciate that i'm still in a nice tone to you. Anyway, be original. I could be nice but to a certain extent. Lastly, My boy treats me very well, and it's not up to you to judge whether my boy is good to me anot.


I LOVE XIAOKING, MY BOY FOREVER. SINCE o1/10/o5


My sweetest ♥ ;
at 4/23/2006 08:37:00 PM

Comments